Happy owners of S4

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering how everyone like there s4?

How is the battery life. Improved over s2?

I have a s2 and have enjoyed it, no problems till yesterday, power button quit, no working.

And so now looking at maybe getting a new phone. And wondering of problems anyone has had with there s4.
I do not have a contract and am using go phone plan, and buying data. Anyone else using go? Just wondering about apn settings.

Last edited:

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I can't say anything over an s2 as this is my first galaxy device but battery life is pritty good not like a note 3 but it's pritty solid for me I can go 10 15 hours (heavy media user with 4 browser windows open and such) I would honestly wait for the gs5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

gonzo0203

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
My first android was the Samsung Infuse, then S2, S3, and S4. I am happy with it. Battery life is greatly improved over the S2. I still have all my previous models and all still work perfectly. Screen is major improvement. Quad core gives better performance as well. I don't mind touchwiz, some people loathe it and cry about it. I will admit S4 is heavier on bloat than previous, but I froze all that anyway. I like the features of TouchWiz overall. I use the S2 i have to flash different ROMs but always fall back on the ShoStock3 which is based on TouchWiz minus the heavy bloat.
As far as APN goes for GoPhone, last i read after the revamp for LTE data, the apn settings were nearly the same or exactly the same. I'd do a google search to find out specifics. Hope that helps

res6jya6

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Beautiful screen, haptic feedback seems better than the Epic Touch 4G... I don't see the need to take the S5 for $150 simply for a fingerprint scanner and faster processor. S4 is plenty zippy and, with Kitkat and the Google Now Launcher, it's beautiful as well. Not a fan of TouchWiz. Camera is great, for both images and video...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shae