- 1 Posts
iPhone Camera Photos
Hello, I'm new here so forgive me if this is in the wrong spot.
I have a Galaxy S4 and for the last couple months I've been unable to receive picture messages from iPhone 5's, but only ones taken with their camera. They give me the option to download like any other picture, but when I do, it's just the orange triangle with an exclamation point. Screenshots and downloaded images send to my phone just fine. Pictures I send to them go through perfectly. My brother's iPhone is on the same plan as mine with AT&T, and my boyfriend has Sprint I believe. I can receive picture messages from all other phones.
Here is an example:
- 04-21-2014, 04:35 PM #2
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 05-11-2014, 11:04 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 05-04-2014, 05:17 PM
- By ChrisP1234 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 04-20-2014, 05:01 AM
- By gumpty in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 23Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:59 PM
- By tdawg00 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 13Last Post: 04-18-2014, 11:03 AM