New update for the S4

shamelin73

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what this new update is but it was 19MB. I downloaded it but have not installed it yet as I want to extract it somehow. A post over at XDA says is NC1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Would be nice if AT&T gave us a quick paragraph telling us what was in the update. I downloaded it but won't install it until I find out what's in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

DudeThatsErin

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't have any kind of update. There was something that installed last night though for the "Allshare cast dongle"...maybe Samsung is coming out with a dongle to compete with Chromecast and Amazon's dongle...unless they already did and I am late to the game. I'm pretty slow sometimes.

aw1974

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what changes were made but it definitely improved my battery life!

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Your not going to notice it at all most likely it's the NB1 boot loader which to me means the last boot loader has a chunk I'm it and can be exploited

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
It also appears to be a new modem set maybe it can fix some of the rampant wifi issues as well as people with network signal loss

anon(605125)

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Ha, this is when those troubles got worse for me. Sitting at my desk with the router behind it and a 32Mbs connection it tells me my wifi connection is too slow and after a arbitrary number of hours it drops the mobile network connection entirely and I have to reboot. Cache wipes and factory resets didn't fix it and AT&T wants to send me a refurbished phone. I have one week left on Samsung's warranty but don't believe it's the hardware at fault. What would you do?

I have noted other's with the same problem but never any mention of a fix.
SGH I337 32Gb AT&T

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Ha, this is when those troubles got worse for me. Sitting at my desk with the router behind it and a 32Mbs connection it tells me my wifi connection is too slow and after a arbitrary number of hours it drops the mobile network connection entirely and I have to reboot. Cache wipes and factory resets didn't fix it and AT&T wants to send me a refurbished phone. I have one week left on Samsung's warranty but don't believe it's the hardware at fault. What would you do?

I have noted other's with the same problem but never any mention of a fix.
SGH I337 32Gb AT&T

OK here you go go to xda if your comfterble on flashing odin files you can re flash back to NB1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463