Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New update for the S4

Not sure what this new update is but it was 19MB. I downloaded it but have not installed it yet as I want to extract it somehow. A post over at XDA says is NC1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Default Re: New update for the S4

Would be nice if AT&T gave us a quick paragraph telling us what was in the update. I downloaded it but won't install it until I find out what's in it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Some info here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2729821
    Samsung pushed a new update today. Build version NC1

Quote Originally Posted by shamelin73 View Post
    Some info here Samsung pushed a new update today. Version NC1 - xda-developers
    Samsung pushed a new update today. Build version NC1

Thanks for the link. Wish they would explain it in English

Yep got the same update!

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    ROM
    LG's 4.4.2

I don't have any kind of update. There was something that installed last night though for the "Allshare cast dongle"...maybe Samsung is coming out with a dongle to compete with Chromecast and Amazon's dongle...unless they already did and I am late to the game. I'm pretty slow sometimes.
    Current Carrier: T-Mobile (all phones are carrier locked) || Current Phone: LG G3 rooted || Previous Phone: Galaxy S4

Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod 9 a10f

Just downloaded and installed... No major changes to note... No problems either...

I got it, waiting for more info. I can't seem to get those links to xda to work. XDA keeps telling me it's not found.

Not sure what changes were made but it definitely improved my battery life!

Your not going to notice it at all most likely it's the NB1 boot loader which to me means the last boot loader has a chunk I'm it and can be exploited

It also appears to be a new modem set maybe it can fix some of the rampant wifi issues as well as people with network signal loss

Ha, this is when those troubles got worse for me. Sitting at my desk with the router behind it and a 32Mbs connection it tells me my wifi connection is too slow and after a arbitrary number of hours it drops the mobile network connection entirely and I have to reboot. Cache wipes and factory resets didn't fix it and AT&T wants to send me a refurbished phone. I have one week left on Samsung's warranty but don't believe it's the hardware at fault. What would you do?

I have noted other's with the same problem but never any mention of a fix.
    SGH I337 32Gb AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by satchel53 View Post
    Ha, this is when those troubles got worse for me. Sitting at my desk with the router behind it and a 32Mbs connection it tells me my wifi connection is too slow and after a arbitrary number of hours it drops the mobile network connection entirely and I have to reboot. Cache wipes and factory resets didn't fix it and AT&T wants to send me a refurbished phone. I have one week left on Samsung's warranty but don't believe it's the hardware at fault. What would you do?

I have noted other's with the same problem but never any mention of a fix.
    SGH I337 32Gb AT&T
    OK here you go go to xda if your comfterble on flashing odin files you can re flash back to NB1