Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up Unlocking AT&T S4 to work on Virgin?

Hey guys - I've got a friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and was planning to unlock it to work on my girlfriend's Virgin Mobile account. I unfortunately just realized that Virgin Mobile doesn't use sim cards.

Is it still at all possible to unlock an AT&T S4 to work on Virgin Mobile? I've tried searching the forums and the general internets to no luck, so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

Default Re: Unlocking AT&T S4 to work on Virgin?

Quote Originally Posted by lanzzila View Post
    Hey guys - I've got a friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and was planning to unlock it to work on my girlfriend's Virgin Mobile account. I unfortunately just realized that Virgin Mobile doesn't use sim cards.

Is it still at all possible to unlock an AT&T S4 to work on Virgin Mobile? I've tried searching the forums and the general internets to no luck, so any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you!
    No virgin is a cdma it's not going to work on a gsm phone you can try att prepaid you can go straight talk (gsm) you can go t mobile but it has to be unlocked by at&t them selves and with all et fees paid and the account closed to unlock

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app