- 1 Posts
Unlocking AT&T S4 to work on Virgin?
Hey guys - I've got a friend's AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 and was planning to unlock it to work on my girlfriend's Virgin Mobile account. I unfortunately just realized that Virgin Mobile doesn't use sim cards.
Is it still at all possible to unlock an AT&T S4 to work on Virgin Mobile? I've tried searching the forums and the general internets to no luck, so any help would be really appreciated.
- 04-26-2014, 02:12 PM #2
- 1,077 Posts
Re: Unlocking AT&T S4 to work on Virgin?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
- By Joe113 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 18Last Post: 04-29-2014, 11:12 AM
- By brandonabandon in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2014, 01:26 AM
- By Kelli Milani in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 04-26-2014, 03:39 PM
- By Jerrduford in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2014, 01:57 PM
- By Lucy Davies in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2014, 11:37 AM