Coupke Quick Questions

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I am using Poweramp to listen to my music on my phone and love the app. My only gripe is that it shows all of my Greatest Hits albums as one BIG album. How can I fix this? I tried to go into Samsung Kies 3 app but that didnt resolve the issue. I think tried to use Media Monkey but the files are listed as read-only. Any work around for this?

Secondly....Is there a way to stop Wi-Fi from turning on automatically? I don't mind using it when I am home but if I am at work it's constantly searching for a Wi-Fi signal and it doesnt find one thus draining my battery quicker.

Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I usually modify the album names on my computer before transferring the tracks over to my device (or before uploading to Google Music). Since I hate having an album simply named "Greatest Hits," I'll usually add the artist's name to the title, like "Rolling Stones: Greatest Hits." If you're able to do that, my guess is that PowerAmp wouldn't group them all together.

Sorry, I don't have a direct answer about trying to edit the tracks directly on the device ...

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I use either iTunes or Windows Media Player on my computer. This should allow you to edit the album name, whether it's one you ripped from a CD or one you downloaded from a place like Amazon MP3 Store. Editing album info directly on your device can be problematic--I've seen various complaints in reviews for Google Play Store apps that are supposed to be able to edit this info.

sparker781

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
So how did you get your Android to show up in iTunes? I keep reading that it wasn't possible

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22