Change Default New Contact Setting
Just got a forced AT&T update and I'm not loving it. Now, when I create a new contact, it wants to save it to Device by default. Is there a way to change to saving to my Google account by default? I know I can manually change it when creating the contact, but I've forgotten to do that a couple times already.
- 06-15-2014, 02:52 AM #2
Re: Change Default New Contact Setting
I also got forced update to 4.4.2
Open Contacts. Menu Which contacts to display. Check Sim or device..
I thought there was a way to default save to SD card.. But I must have been mistaken..
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-15-2014, 02:54 AM #3
- By Redx in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2014, 11:28 PM
- By Soundscape57 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:21 AM
- By PPP mcleod2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:31 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:33 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:46 AM