- 20 Posts
Do all new GS4 screens show yellowish white?
I bought a used Galaxy S4 and whenever I view a page with a white background, the white looks yellowish, if viewed straight from above (at 90 degrees above the screen). If I view it at skewed angle (about 30 degrees above the screen) the yellow disappears and the white becomes proper white.
Is that typical for AMOLED screens? Do they all come yellowish or they become yellower with longer use and burn in?
Also is it possible to correct that with "Trinity Colors"?
- 07-30-2014, 03:52 AM #2
- 20 Posts
Re: Do all new GS4 screens show yellowish white?
I bought a brand new Galaxy S3 from target and it had the same yellow white that goes to normal white if viewed at sharper angle (not perpendicularly). I've yet have to see an S4 with correct white.
Can't understand what's so great about AMOLED screen when not a single phone with one of those I've seen (S3, S4, or S5) has a correct white white .... Seems quite a few people fall prey of the stupid Samsung hype
- By DarthRaiderHD in forum LG G3Replies: 149Last Post: 10-13-2014, 01:17 AM
- By Mr Matei in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-08-2014, 09:43 PM
- By Raddichio in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2014, 01:07 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2014, 10:22 PM