Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default S-Voice: No Network Connection Only In Mobile Data

My Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and my wife’s both encounter this issue. I believe it started with the last update . Whenever I am on Mobile Data, S Voice will not work and complains about No Network Connection. When connected to Wifi it works fine.

already cleared out the cache for the app multiple times, tried installing another APK for the S5 but was unable to. I completed a couple restores as well. Anyone else experience this issue?

The only reason I want to use S Voice is so that it reads text messages out load while I am driving. Google Now currently does not do this but I hope it will in the future. Keeping this in mind, do you know of another app that is very dependable in reading your texts while you are driving?

Anyone else experiencing this issue with the latest release? I read about some people experiencing this when they had Ad Block installed but I dont currently nor has my wife's phone ever.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: S-Voice: No Network Connection Only In Mobile Data

I was able to fix it. I came upon this thread and decided to default the APN settings back. Now S Voice works when using mobile data.

PSA: S Voice stops working in VoLTE markets … | AT&T Galaxy Note 3 | XDA Forum