Soft keys unresponsive after I337UCUGOK2 update

abdielrobles

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
As the title says, soft keys are unresponsive after the i337UCUGOK2. My device is unrooted. I already tried factory reset with no luck. I also tried *#2663# and click on touch key fw update and I get the following message: ic's f/w is higher than bin's f/w.
Attached is the screen that shows the phone's touch key fw version and part's touch key firmware version. I think this is the problem. FW are not the same. What can I do?
20151213_175621.jpg

ozzie550

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
I know it's been awhile since your post, but I'd bring your phone to an AT&T corporate store to see if they can resolve this for you. Something went wrong in this last update, and they may be able to help you even if your phone is off-warranty.

Timmy Johnson

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
well till you find a fix you can use this set up, settings - accessibility - vision - check single tap mode - go into dexterity and interactions - check off assistant menu. that'll bring up a air box that has all your soft touch controls and more it works good its a hidden feature Samsung has. Till you figure yours out its better than no back or home or menu button at all. good luck.

mac3blade

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Any luck fixing this? I've been following this post for a while waiting for someone to come up with a good solution. I've had the exact same problem ever since updating my baseband version to I337UCUGOK2 and am sick of this dumb Assistant Menu hovering on my screen blocking my buttons.

Thanks