Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hotspot...

Just called ATT in order to enable the tethering service. The rep said she couldn't find it? Anyone else having this problem?

Default Re: Hotspot...

thats clear as mud . . . . . . for those that do not understand the majority of smartphone 411

146 Posts
    Global Posts
    931 Global Posts

isnt it just changing like a 2gb plan without tethering to a 4gb or more with tethering under your at&t user screen on their website? for a short period i was paying for tethering on my bb and thats all i had to change. i could even change it back but im also on a business account

507 Posts
    Global Posts
    820 Global Posts

4GB is not enough to switch to tethered as a primary home internet service... I have u-verse at home and even with their new data caps that caps at like 150 gb (and that's the first time I've had a cap on my home internet in ages)... not that I exceed that or anything but hardly think I could get by on 4 GB per month.

That's the one thing I'm envious of my sprint friends, they can still tether and not need a home hookup. OTOH if I call them their data drops since it can't handle voice too. (they prefer I call them on QIK video since it is data)...