Battery Life

mcdanielnc89

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Okay Guys... Today was my first day being out and about with my Infuse and although it's a little bit better than my Torch, there's not much difference. My Torch lasts on average 8-10... If I'm lucky, I got 12 hours sometimes.

Today, my infuse only gave me 8 hours... I didn't really use it all that much either. Any ideas how to improve battery life?

ddot196

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
What exactly are you doing in those eight hours? I take mine off the charger at 6 and it will easily last me the whole day all the way till I go to sleep at about 11 or so. Thats with moderate use and texting all day, web, tapatalk lol.

Sent from da infuse mon!

dhp106

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Juice defender worked but didn't turn my data back on. Ever. So that's why it worked.

Sent from my Droid Charge.

achysklic

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I personally didn't like Juice defender Ultim. I disliked what it disabled, I disliked the resources it uses. I dislike how little battery it actually saves.

avgsmoe

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I would normally end the day (7am-8pm) with 20ish % left. I am trying the combination of infused 1.5 with the defuse 1.4 kernel to improve the battery life. So far its really fast, and the battery is doing much much better.