Call Blocker

mtnrose

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
New to Android and Infuse. LOVE both !! The only thing I have an issue with is blocking calls. My phone isn't root'd so just need basic app that will completely block incoming calls. I don't want the calls to go to voicemail or anything, just hangup on the caller or something similar. Co has wrong person and number listed and they keep leaving me voicemails. Their callback # is infinite menu loop so no success there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance,
mtnrose

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
You don't need an app. Just long press on the phone# in your log and tell it to add it to the reject list.

The only problem is this won't work on unlisted #s. I use an app called Call Control to handle those for me.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You can also download the Norton Antivirus app which allows you to block unknown calls and also block calls and texts from certain numbers you choose.

mtnrose

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I did not know about the long press to reject calls. I have set that up and will look into the other options as well. thank you so much -- this is a great forum. I am learning so much about my phone !!!

LeeL62

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Android Infuse-Block a Call

No need to add this number to your call list. In fact none of the options previously written about in this thread worked for me.

This did:
Click on the Settings icon.
Click on Call Settings.
Click on All Calls.
Click on Auto Reject.
Enable Auto Reject by placing check mark in box.
Click on Auto Reject List.
Hit the menu key at the base of your phone to bring up another menu.
Choose Create.
Type the number in that you want to block.
Save.

You're Done.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante