Earpiece speaker not working anymore on both our Infuses?

armywifey1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
My husband and I both have the Infuse, 2 nights ago I started to only be able to hear during calls if speaker phone was on, and when I press keys I dont hear the sound anymore or when I try to play media. Powered off/on, it worked for a few minutes, then back to not working. Its doing it off and on for 2 days now. It happened once to my husband a few days ago, but he didnt mention it til I had the problem. Then today, suddenly his earpiece isnt working at all, and no sound when keys are pressed or when media is played. Ringtones work, but not when you try to play them from the media folder, only when the phones ring.
I remember my phone updating some apps the other day. Has anyone else had this issue???

armywifey1

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: Earpiece speaker not working anymore on both our Infuses??

My only suggestion, and may not help you out at all is to delete the Twitter App if you have it installed. You can always re-down load it later. It is known to be causing problems with the Infuse. If that worked do not re-instal Twitter.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/t-samsung-infuse/93489-twitter-app-causes-media-issues-infuse.html
Thanks, but we dont have the Twitter App....we both did have Pandora though, and the same day my phine started having issues I got an error message on my phone saying to Force close the app. Today, my husband got the same message. We both deleted the Pandora App, and for a few minutes my phone was back to normal, then suddenly, no sound again! My husbands phone worked for literally 2 seconds after that, and he lost his sound again too. And also my phone keeps freezing up now. Guess I might have to hard reset the phone...that sux. Anyone have any other ideas??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude