Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Default Re: I think yesterday was one of the sadest days in my life..

Quote Originally Posted by jasonk1229 View Post
    Sad part is it wasnt even a knockoff, it was att leather universal case, says 29.99 on the package. I feel like if your over 45 years old and dont care about your appearance this is for you.

Black Leather Horizontal Case - Large Universal - Cell Phone Accessories - Wireless from AT&T
    Lmao. I had one simuliar when I had the Dell Streak. That freaking phone was a monster. But in all reality, I have some leather cheap Logitech one for the Infuse. It fits in in perfect, looks something like that but more modernish. And Im only 27, I think it makes my appearence seem a bit more professional when Im walking with the cell strapped to the side of my belt lol

Default Re: I think yesterday was one of the sadest days in my life..

Quote Originally Posted by Terrigno View Post
    Lmao. I had one simuliar when I had the Dell Streak. That freaking phone was a monster. But in all reality, I have some leather cheap Logitech one for the Infuse. It fits in in perfect, looks something like that but more modernish. And Im only 27, I think it makes my appearence seem a bit more professional when Im walking with the cell strapped to the side of my belt lol
    I will check it out, I have actually been looking into the ghost armor as well. I notice you post on XDA it has a much better review of cases for the infuse.

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by byrds8 View Post
    The only reason I dont go with the insurance is because even though things like this happen, its not super often. When we first went with Cingular, we got the insurance. I think after a bit over a year we had to use it but of course pay a $50 deductible. So technically we spent over $100 to replace her L7 with a old razr. It just usually winds up not being worth it. IMHO anyway. Besides usually I go through so many phones its nuts and have more laying around lol. Like now the Atrix was a month old when I got the Infuse. Nuts I know but I love gadgets. We are beyond the 30days now anyway hehe.
    A $50 deductable is sweet trust me. I work for the Almighty at&t and people say its not worth it all the time. They nag and complain and yell. Grown men whining like children because they dropped their phone in the toilet aand its my fault and they want a free one. Once I tell them "ok if you don't want to pay the deductable and you want another infuse its going to be $550 plus tax please" they say "oh... ok here's the deductable" I smile inside knowing that I just pwned them.

Point here is this; the deductable IS worth it cause any human would rather pay $50 as opposed to $550.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk
    CrackDroid AT&T Sales Rep
    HTC One X Stock
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123