Samsung Infuse Email Icon missing

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Helloooo android land =] I recently bought a Samsung Infuse and am definitely loving the android phone even though it's my first one x] but i'm having one problem with it... For some odd reason my email icon at the bottom of the screen is missing. Where it was once four apps it is now three. It is where phone, web and applications app are at. So i don't know why it got deleted off and i want it back there because i like having the email be there no matter what screen i switch to because it's permanant but apparently not... can someone help me with this =(

Cory4ou

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The bottom row of 4 icons? Not sure anymore what was from stock, but @ your homescreen tap applications icon, hit the capacitive "physical" phone menu button , select view type, tap customizable grid, hit the capacitive menu button again, tap edit, and you should be able to drag whatever wherever. Good Luck!

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
The bottom row of 4 icons? Not sure anymore what was from stock, but @ your homescreen tap applications icon, hit the capacitive "physical" phone menu button , select view type, tap customizable grid, hit the capacitive menu button again, tap edit, and you should be able to drag whatever wherever. Good Luck!
Thanks ^_^

davidbellevue

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Helloooo android land =] I recently bought a Samsung Infuse and am definitely loving the android phone even though it's my first one x] but i'm having one problem with it... For some odd reason my email icon at the bottom of the screen is missing. Where it was once four apps it is now three. It is where phone, web and applications app are at. So i don't know why it got deleted off and i want it back there because i like having the email be there no matter what screen i switch to because it's permanant but apparently not... can someone help me with this =(

I had this happen to me with Dolphin Browser, and while I knew how to put the icon back, was curious as to why it kept happening.

It turns out that if you install the app to the SD card, it disappears each time you reboot the phone. If you go to "manage applications" and move it to the phone, then it does not disappear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463