Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google+

So anyone on Google+ and using it on the Infuse? I'm having serious issues staying logged in! Every time I start the app on my infuse it prompts me to pick which gmail account to use... So i pick the one under my G+ and my notifications pop up. Is there a way to STAY logged in? Anyone else having trouble with this? The G+ forums and freaking ridiculous and I can't find an answer anywhere!!! HELP!!!
    "I've got the best jumpshot of any music educator over 35..."

Default Re: Google+

No problem here with G+, but the problem you describe is happening to me with Google Music. What in the world is going on with Google? Can't handle the pressure???
    Egdio
    Austin, TX

Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    ROM
    ZEUS Build 5.2

G+ is working well on my Infuse. Just out of curiosity, have you gone into Settings>Accounts and sync>and made sure that only the email you use for G+ has the "Sync Google+ Notification" box checked? Just a thought. Hope you find the problem so you can enjoy G+ with the rest of us

Do you still need to get invited to try G+, can someone send me an invite? Thanks.(rrf777 at gmail)