Share 3 Features You Love on the Infuse

estebanj

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Can be a normal/expected feature, a not so common tip, a hidden feature, or anything you want. But keep it to 3. If the feature requires rooting, please say so. Avoid mentioning 3rd party apps. Should be features/tips/apps built into the phone as it comes from Samsung/AT&T.

It is understood that some of these will be common to Android regardless of device.

I'll start with these 3:

* In the contacts directory, swipe left to SMS and right to CALL.
* Ability to add a Direct Dial Shortcut to the home screen.
* Speak the command "Memo to self so and so" to send an email to yourself with the so and so text.

aapold

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean features specific to the infuse? or touchwiz? or android in general? feature from an app?

The infuse's main "feature" will always be the screen.

Taking the phone as a whole, little things I like that I discovered, not specific to it necessarily...

From phone log, from a number that was calling me mistakenly repeatedly. Long press it, add to reject list, problem solved.

Discovering that I can sync music I got from the zune marketplace via windows media player after connecting in media player mode. Have to resync from time to time to renew license, but that's not a big deal.

artisan

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Features of the Infuse itself, which will just be hardware related:

1. Screen. This will likely be on every owner's list of favorites.
2. Camera. Upgrading from an iPhone to a Captivate to an Infuse, the LED flash and 8MP camera are quite the step up.
3. Speaker. Finally, I can hear my ringtones!

Android:

1. Widgets!
2. Pull down notification tray! I was using my wife's iPhone and changing settings was a bear by comparison. Exiting the app to go into settings and drill down into another menu just to turn off wifi was never a problem for me until I discovered that I didn't have to do it.
3. Text responses to incoming phone calls - sure they have to be calling from a mobile but it's nice to be able to respond with a quick text without having to actually type it. Handy in meetings.

I didn't even know about the 'reject' option for phone calls.

boneyboy564

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
Can be a normal/expected feature, a not so common tip, a hidden feature, or anything you want. But keep it to 3. If the feature requires rooting, please say so. Avoid mentioning 3rd party apps. Should be features/tips/apps built into the phone as it comes from Samsung/AT&T.

It is understood that some of these will be common to Android regardless of device.

I'll start with these 3:

* In the contacts directory, swipe left to SMS and right to CALL.
* Ability to add a Direct Dial Shortcut to the home screen.
* Speak the command "Memo to self so and so" to send an email to yourself with the so and so text.
1. Ability to load photos to many services straight from the gallery
2. The customization available by downloading other apps like GDE or Launcher PRO
3. MULTITASKING!!!!

goldenlion007

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
1.User unique customization
2.Beautiful rich colors
3.And its bigger than any other phone out there (disregarding the Dell phone.)

As a Network System Admin, IT, IS personnel we are supposed to have the coolest shi*. This phone kicks every other phone in the ball sack.

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
1.I like it's camera features,especially being able to do panorama
2.HDMI out-put to go from 4.5" screen to my 60" tv screen
3.Touchwiz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781