Wallpaper Issues

goldenlion007

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
OK, before anyone starts yelling about use the search button on the issue about to be stated, just know I did. I found no clear or reliable answer to resolving the issue.

So my issue is the wallpaper cropping, fitting, enlarging issue. I have gotten beautiful wallpapers from zedge and other Infuse specific sites. They do not show on my home screen as the bold beautiful pictures i acquired.

So Droid family help me out with this. Where do I start, where do I end.

P.S. If your gonna flame on this topic, please push somewhere else.

GivenToFly

Dec 30, 2009
www.apexautosound.com
I use Zedge for wallpapers and have found some to look good, and others to not look so good. I think it depends on the picture. I will usually go through them until I find one that fills the screen properly and maintains it's apect ratio and image quality. Sometimes I will go through 5 or 6 before I find one.

goldenlion007

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thing is though before I download from zedge or the other Infuse specific wallpaper sites, they seem to fit fine. But when it comes time to set them as wallpaper they are zoomed in or cropped to hell and back. Its annoying cause these pictures should fill the screen without the zoom or the crop. And there in lays the issue further..
I have downloaded and installed multipicture live but it does not allow the full picture to show and when it does show the full picture it does not fill the screen. Like the difference between landscape and portrait.