Infuse too over 6 hours to fully charged

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got a new Infuse a few days ago and it took over 6 hours to fully charged with the AC. This is terrible...

Has anyone experience this same problem? Maybe I got a defective unit?

Geddylee

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I know with mine, the longest it went was about 3-4 hours on a totally drained battery. I was gonna say if you were taking long to charge, I was thinking maybe you were using a USB on a computer to charge it, they only have like 5v of power. But seeing that is not the case? Maybe the battery has an issue? Does this long recharge time happen a lot, or was this a one time occurance?

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I know with mine, the longest it went was about 3-4 hours on a totally drained battery. I was gonna say if you were taking long to charge, I was thinking maybe you were using a USB on a computer to charge it, they only have like 5v of power. But seeing that is not the case? Maybe the battery has an issue? Does this long recharge time happen a lot, or was this a one time occurance?

This happen everytime. It took even longer to charge with a USB. I love the big screen of this phone, but it makes me feel like I want to switch to the Galaxy S 2.

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Were you using the phone at all while charging? That tends to prolong the charging process depending on what you're doing. Playing a game or watching netflix prolongs it even further. I noticed that once when I was bored and battery was going to die. Watched a scrubs episode on netflix while charging. Only went up 5% when the episode was done.:confused:

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
I just got a new Infuse a few days ago and it took over 6 hours to fully charged with the AC. This is terrible...

Has anyone experience this same problem? Maybe I got a defective unit?

It is one of the slowest phones to charge.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I just called AT&T and they're sending me a new battery. I won't have to send the old one back :)
Will see if it is the phone or the battery issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol