Car charger problem

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I just got my infuse 3 weeks ago and eveytime I use the phone charger in my car it freezes up . This charger came with the phone at costco with a crappy belt case. Maybe I should purchase a OEM brand. Anyone have problems like mine?:-\

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
compare the different voltage/mA from wall to car charger. But a charger that causes a phone to freeze? sounds like a crap charger. I never liked buying bundled chargers because they are always crap, unless it was name branded. It would be better to get OEM. I use a charge adapter with open usb port (belkin or jawbone from my headset) and just plug in the cord the phone came with if I think I'll need it, like a long trip. I haven't seen that type of malfunction from a charger other than giving my phone USB settings to choose from. I just back out and it keeps charging. Hope this helps.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
compare the different voltage/mA from wall to car charger. But a charger that causes a phone to freeze? sounds like a crap charger. I never liked buying bundled chargers because they are always crap, unless it was name branded. It would be better to get OEM. I use a charge adapter with open usb port (belkin or jawbone from my headset) and just plug in the cord the phone came with if I think I'll need it, like a long trip. I haven't seen that type of malfunction from a charger other than giving my phone USB settings to choose from. I just back out and it keeps charging. Hope this helps.

Yeah I think you`re right it`s a cheap charger they give for free at costco,,I just ordered an oem charger thanks for the help!!;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2