"message not sent".......

posey7590

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
If I get this message one more time......I'm gonna freak smooth out!! LOL!! Does anyone else have this problem? It happens randomly, sometimes it doesn't happen for 3-4 days, then it will fail on every other message for several hours straight. It's driving me nuts. Somebody let me know I'm not the only one having this problem. It's very frustrating.......

estebanj

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Is this in the stock SMS app? It happens to me every now and then when switching from WiFi to HSPA in a weak HSPA area. My fix has been to turn mobile data off/on. I haven't found the source of the problem, but it hasn't happened often enough to warrant research or complaint.

posey7590

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
It is in the stock SMS app. It does seem to happen more when I'm at home where I tend to have sketchy service at times but, I always have signal albeit sometimes not very strong. I'm also always attached to my home WIFI.

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I get this sometimes when I'm in dead signal spots in my house or when i'm on the road with a low signal on 2G network.

posey7590

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's just a weak signal issue then. It's gets mind-numbingly frustrating after failing on the same SMS about 3-4 times in a row though. LOL!! I guess I'll have to live with it OR MOVE!! LOL!!

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue and my signal is full strength. Can you advise if you have had a solution to this problem. Also any ideas how to get SMS delivery reports.

petrpuck

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
To add on.....is it possible to resend the message at a later time ? I was able to this with my BB but have yet to find out how to do it with my new Infuse.

estebanj

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
In the stock SMS app, you can go to an failed unsent message, open it, and click on the menu button. One of the options listed is resend.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae