I can't charge my Infuse 4g with a Micro USB?

ThePlata

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Today, i bought a samsung Infuse 4g and it dint came with a charger or nothing, i always charge all of my android phones with the same micro usb cable that came with my LG Optimus T.... when i plug it in the wall, i cant charge my infuse and when i plug it in the computer nothing happens, im scare that this phone is broken....

leeshor

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I think you should send it back where it came from. First, it should have come with the charger, secondly I always charge mine using micro USB, have yet to use the charger that came with it.

Where did you buy it?

estebanj

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Try off/on cycle. Try different USB cable. Sometimes, there may be a few seconds delay before it starts charging. If none of those work, you may have a defective phone / USB connector.

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree with leeshor that your phone should of came with an wall charger,and second,this phone sometimes has problems with certain chargers.It's the connector pins that aren't providing an good connection.My problem was with an car charger that the micro usb would only charge the phone only if I tilted it on something so it could get a good connection but since the car charger has an usb out put slot that I could use my cable to plug in with that ended up working for me.Try to get an good connection,if that doesn't work either take it back or look for an cheap infuse charger online.

Mr.Gadget

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I have to put a pen under the usb port when I use an aftermarket retractable USB cable. What a pain. The USB cable for my wife's Nook physically plugs in but is so loose there is now way. It doesn't even try to charge. Anyway, if the original cable does not do the trick, then you can be sure you have a broken port...