Infuse landscape glitch....

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever gotten their Infuse to freeze while on the homescreen? i have for a couple of times and for some reason when i would flip my phone sideways and open an application on my home screen it would sometimes freeze then make my homescreen go into landscape mode. my bottom widgets would move towards the right and my homescreen would switch and go into a landscape mode.

Anyone else seen anything like this before?

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
First question is are you having this problem cause you're using an launcher other than the standard touchwiz,how often do you notice this problem,and have you tried turning your phone off and pulling the battery out,then try again.

Last edited:

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
My phones not rooted everything is stock just sometimes when my phone would freeze sometimes on the homescreen and i would close down from an application or game that has to be played sideways i would press the home key on the bottom and i would go to my homescreen then it would freeze on landscape mode with the home widgets on the right and my wallpaper on landscape mode. only happens when i have no ram at all...

sphinx23

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
You might want to open up the task manager and look at ram manager to see if alot of memory is being used.Then try clearing up some space threw a level two and clear memory to see if this helps.I get freezes from time to time,but usually I'll get a box that tells me to force close the app or wait,which I'll switch my option every time,so you might want to wait for this error box to show up if clearing some RAM memory doesn't help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49