Case mate tough case vs Incipio Silicrylic case for infuse

Crzbiohazard

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
Which case would be better overall? the look pretty much the same but I'm not sure which to buy

I bought the Casemate pop case awhile back thinking this case would be really good. But sadly no the case has scratched up the side of my phone from taking it out of the case too often because of the hard plastic part of the case. I ended up dropping my phone on the driveway and the case did very little to protect my phone. The phone came off of the case and it ended up getting scratched up on the corners... Some of them aren't that noticeable but I don't trust the pop case anymore O_O

Which is why i wanted to know which case should i get they both seem the same just different style... I have yet to try out how the Incipio Silicrylic case feels like and if it has some what of a grip like the Casemate Tough case does... Which one should i get? for protection and something that would keep my phone safe from scratches if i drop my phone.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I used the Casemate Pop for a while and liked the protection it offered, but not the bulk. Ended up switching to the Casemate Barely There, which I reeeaaaaaaally like. However, if I were you, and had had problems with the Pop, I would probably try a different brand... and give the Silicrylic a try, just based on the fact that you didn't the like the other Casemate product.