Dear Santa

teslapod

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Can I please have some Gingerbread for Christmas? I'll leave some cookies and milk out on a table near the fireplace.

Thank you!
(p.s. I've been good this year!)

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
I can't follow directions.....! actually I tried and failed. never got around to trying again.

I guess that your out of luck. If and when AT&T releases GB, it probable won't be an upgrade. And you'll probably have to install it the same way as a custom rom.

c00l0ne

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
GB isnt coming for INFUSE, they put the damn phone on sale online for cheap upgrade already, theyre not going to waste time putting GB on it. Mine as well root the damn thing. ;)

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
GB isnt coming for INFUSE, they put the damn phone on sale online for cheap upgrade already, theyre not going to waste time putting GB on it. Mine as well root the damn thing. ;)

Answer, me this: Why do we keep getting AT&T GB leaks then? The last one was rock solid.

Now don't get me wrong. I run MitRa v.5.0 which is GB 2.3.6. It's fast as hell, stable yet I can customize it with APK Tool, APK Multi Tools or the lastest app that I just downloaded called: Theme Editor.

So I don't know if I'd run an official AT&T GB on my phone. What I do know is that once they stop tinkering with it, the Dev's with an Infuse phone will be back doing amazing this again.

Right now AT&T/Samsung are making changes that sometimes aren't compatible with the next release. So there's no reason to waste anyones time modding a leak to only have a new one out within a few weeks.

Software Guy

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I guess that your out of luck. If and when AT&T releases GB, it probable won't be an upgrade. And you'll probably have to install it the same way as a custom rom.

I can't root using my 64 bit win 7 system. I pulled out my old 32 bit laptop (win 7) and it rooted just fine. I'll try and install a custom rom tonight if I get some free time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair