Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

My screen is starting to get less responsive now :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Unregistered Device on Mini Kies

Wonder if the "issues" Samsung mentions were isolated to the update process that didn't work, or if the software itself had some bugs (screen responsiveness?) that need to be fixed. Guess we'll find out when we see if it's just a new version of Kies Mini that gets released or if it's also a new version of the OS.

Glad these guys weren't in charge of the Apollo program.
    Last edited by JakeRoux; 02-07-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Angry Re: Unregistered Device on Mini Kies

I tried with AT&T and SAmsung Tech Supports but they don't have any idea how to fix this issue. my firmware is 2.2.1 and baseband I997UCKH1.

HELP

What the heck is samsung doing? added more bugs on their update firmware? I guess we`re all part of their R&D. This really bites.

Well this is very disappointing. I was really looking forward to the GB update looks like Samsung let me down again.

Was just told from 1-800 samsung help that this upgrade was put on hold by Samsung. She said that no infuses are getting upgraded. When I advised her that on some forums, some were getting updated. She replied that that is what they were told by ATT. I said, so this is ATT's fault. She said no this is something that both ATT and Samsung are working togeather to come up with a fix. No ETA on Fix.
    Thanked by:

OK my device is not "Unregistered" anymore ,but still no update

Well I guess this is good news now mine too is no longer Unregistered just says up to date.

After hours upon hours of trying to figure this out I finally found what worked for me.

Follow the instructions here:

Two things this doesnt tell you. First make sure USB Debugging is on. Second completely uninstall kies mini, reinstall and reboot, open and install drivers and reboot again.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by lhughes823 View Post
    After hours upon hours of trying to figure this out I finally found what worked for me.

Follow the instructions here:

Two things this doesnt tell you. First make sure USB Debugging is on. Second completely uninstall kies mini, reinstall and reboot, open and install drivers and reboot again.

Hope this helps.
    UCLB3 is the latest version of Gingerbread leaks from Samsung. It's the most stable Gingerbread so far and fixed a lot of bugs from the previous builds.

Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.1.1 rooted stock

my advice is head on over to XDA and load a custom ROM and then all your problems will go away. since I went to Infused v 2.2.3 my phone is stable and solid. seeing as how the Infuse is fast approaching it's EOL with ATT I feel that both Samsung and ATT could care less if the GB update ever rolls out.

I have a Samsung Indulge r915 from Cricket ,and my laptop is running W7 64 bit.I used odin to set my phone back to factory settings.I connected to mini kies and was able to upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.3.6. Here's where the problems begin.Due to an unrelated item,my phone locked up and I had to use odin to once again flash back to FS.This time when I tried to use kies again,I got the dreaded unregistered device message.I checked my Samsung account,and my phone is registered.My plan is to connect to MK once a day,and if I'm lucky I will be able to upgrade my phone.....again.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123