1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default how to run ODIN/infuse 4g

hey guys I am new to this forum so and I am having the same problem as everyone else is having who is tryin to update to Ginger bread. after searching and searching the web and forums I keep seeing people talk about odin and that is will put my phone back to uckh5(or what ever its called lol) I am uckh1 right now and I downloaded ODIN v 1.70 from anoother thread in this forum, but I just dont know how to use it lmao.
    Do I just plug my phone in and press start or what and no my phone is not rooted. I just want this stupid update and my kies says unregistered device. I registered my phone through samsung and still no dice. please help.......I know you guys have answered this probably numerous times and I hate asking the same questions as everyone else but its been 3 days of research and now im gonna shoot myself lmao.

OH yeah and i keep trying to download the gtg unbrick and everytime I get halfway through the download it stops and sAys the server was reset. wtf is that about. help help help
    Professional

Global Posts
    743 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBean 4.1.1
    Cranky...

Ported JW8 SAUROM Project / Galaxy Blue - Theme -

Is Anybody Out There?