Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rvrocket
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen a lil less sensitive now after gingerbread update

My screen sometimes doesn't respond to my keypresses now that I've updated. Is there a fix :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

I know I'm not the only one

Default Re: Screen a lil less sensitive now after gingerbread update

Try SGS Touchscreen Booster. It has worked pretty well for me!
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ill try it! Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    I know I'm not the only one

You're not...

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBear View Post
    You're not...
    Ditto...

GB didnt fix crap, just made it worse than it is IMO!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I've since flashed 3 different roms. Couldn't take the unresponsiveness of the screen and the sms character limit. MIUI 2.3.9 is an awesome stable fast rom if anyone is looking for one!

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I agree with screen responsiveness being slower and automatic brightness is also very slow to respond I had to turn it off. This whole thing has been a cluster .... This is going to be my last Samsung phone.
    c00l0ne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rvrocket View Post
    I agree with screen responsiveness being slower and automatic brightness is also very slow to respond I had to turn it off. This whole thing has been a cluster .... This is going to be my last Samsung phone.
    You're really missing out if you dismiss all of Samsung's phones based solely on the Infuse, which was never even its flagship line. I've used both the Infuse and the SII (AT&T), and the differences are phenomenal. The SII is truly an Android king (albeit soon to be pushed off by the likes of SIII, and if not already pushed by the Note and the Nexus), so I'd really recommend that you don't judge Samsung's phone line just off the Infuse (try out one of their flagship devices, they're much better supported and prone to way less bugs than the Infuse).

Wink Re: Screen a lil less sensitive now after gingerbread update

Quote Originally Posted by rvrocket View Post
    I second that! worse samsung product ever. I`ve got samsung tv,bluray,PC monitor no problem, great quality,but this phone is a freaking joke.But thats just my opinion. If others are happy with it? have fun keep rooting it so it works like a cell phone lol!

Quote Originally Posted by yohannie View Post
    You're really missing out if you dismiss all of Samsung's phones based solely on the Infuse, which was never even its flagship line. I've used both the Infuse and the SII (AT&T), and the differences are phenomenal. The SII is truly an Android king (albeit soon to be pushed off by the likes of SIII, and if not already pushed by the Note and the Nexus), so I'd really recommend that you don't judge Samsung's phone line just off the Infuse (try out one of their flagship devices, they're much better supported and prone to way less bugs than the Infuse).
    Flagship device or not Customer service is the name of the game. Samsung should understand that. I have had 3 samsung phones through the years and their customer service was nothing to write home about. I know other people on other carriers that don't think much about their customer service. I suppose the same can be said for other phones, but this is my phone and all these problems with the release of GB is so unprofessional. I have an HTC Inspire for work which came out what, a month before the infuse. HTC had GB update out last august with no problems at all for me.

I think Im going to put my infuse in the microwave see what happens lol..today was the worse day,, I was taking photo of our product at work to send to our customer and after I took the photo it rebooted,,Now thats what you call reliability. piece of crap!

If the lack of "flagship" status is really the root problem for the lack of support for the Infuse, then I suspect Galaxy Note owners will be in the same boat in about nine months with a much delayed and fubar-ed ICS update.
    Last edited by JakeRoux; 04-19-2012 at 04:28 PM.

I've had my Infuse since 6/2011. I don't have any problems. it is nothing like the iphone 3g I had. After 2+ years with the iphone it was so frustratingly slow. I am so glad I switched to android and am happy with the Infuse. ...and my Infuse has never just rebooted out of the blue.