Is there anyway...

Th3Ju99anaut

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I can mount my external SD card onto my computer without the phone since my USB port isn't working and possibly run ODIN and flash it back to stock and some way get it back into the internal memory?

I know its such a stupid question but I feel desperate because I'm rooted and have CM7 and I want to flash another ROM onto the phone or even revert to stock to get it exchanged.

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
You should be able to take out your SD card and put it into an SD Card slot (you'll need a micro to standard SD adapter) without any problem. You can then copy ODIN to the SD card and run it when you put the card back in the phone.

Sorry - I'm only casually familiar with the whole ODIN process. I'm assuming that this will work for ODIN.

Hope this helps.

Cranky

Professional
May 27, 2011
Visit site
Odin will only run within windows. There is a mobile Odin, but it will not work with the Infuse.

The only way that I have seen to flash back to stock is in download mode with a computer.

Have you tried other cables or computers?

Just reread your post. I'm not familar with CM7, does it have Recovery? If so, download a different Rom directly to your phone thru the web browser. Or take out your SD card and copy the Rom that you want to flash to it.

Put it back in the phone and reboot.

Then using something like Root Explorer copy it to the internal sd card. Boot to recovery, and follow the instructions for the Rom that you're flashing.

Th3Ju99anaut

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Odin will only run within windows. There is a mobile Odin, but it will not work with the Infuse.

The only way that I have seen to flash back to stock is in download mode with a computer.

Have you tried other cables or computers?

Just reread your post. I'm not familar with CM7, does it have Recovery? If so, download a different Rom directly to your phone thru the web browser. Or take out your SD card and copy the Rom that you want to flash to it.

Put it back in the phone and reboot.

Then using something like Root Explorer copy it to the internal sd card. Boot to recovery, and follow the instructions for the Rom that you're flashing.

Is there a stock ROM file to download and reflash?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670