1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Infuse 4g keeps losing data connection

My phone keeps losing the data connection randomly. Its turned on & the data roaming as well.
    Even when the connection is turned on it'll drop & won't allow me to send messages, it'll just say "Failed to send message". It won't let me call & Internet doesn't work either. I went to the AT&T store told them what was going on, they said there was nothing wrong with the network. They replaced my SIM card & it was working fine & then it started happening again. I don't know whats wrong with it. Help, its really annoying.

I have the HTC Sensation with at&t 3g bands. I have the same problem. Configured my APN settings differently and data on Speed test works fine. It seems to be AT&T. Their network is overloaded and does not reliably work for either data or for calls. I'm planning to switch once my contract expires.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Samsung Infuse 4g keeps losing data connection

When you configured the APN settings, did it actually solve your problem?
    I looked everywhere online to see if anyone was experiencing the same problem & if anyone knew a solution. I called 611 to see if they could help, but the lady found nothing wrong with their network. /: