- 23 Posts
Wi Fi turns off
Noticed at some public wifi spots that my wifi would turn off after a minute or less. Went to my ATT store where they changed the SIM card. I have the problem again at another spot - my laptop is connected so it must not be a wifi problem. I'm using ATT smart wifi app, but don't think that is the problem. Any suggestions?
Last edited by JT Peters; 09-18-2012 at 09:33 AM.
- 09-18-2012, 05:05 PM #2
- By kawana72 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2013, 04:54 PM
- By JennRN in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 01-13-2012, 06:32 AM
- By weragsxr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 03:29 PM
- By kibblenbits in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 4Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:50 PM
- By scotth45 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 08:44 PM