Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calling and Lock Screen Problems

i recently got a sumsung infuse 4g from a friend of mines and i noticed im having problems....like for 1 when people call me or i call them the phone freezes and i can't hang up i would have to take the battery out...and 2 when the phone is locked i push the button to unlock and it takes a long time for the screen to pop up... can sumone help me with those problems

Default Re: Calling and Lock Screen Problems

I`m sorry to say this ,but this is the worse android phone ever. From day 1 I have those problems that you mentioned and still do . Best thing to do is probably root that phone or do a factory reset first or just take the battery off the phone and put it back on every time the phone freezes or wont boot. Yes it`s a hassle, specially when you have to make an important call or an emergency call, the phone wont work. I`m going back to iphone when my contract is over, but I love the android tablets. Good luck with your fix.