- 1 Posts
Phone thinks it is connected to computer when it isn't
My Infuse thinks it is connected to the computer all the time. So it shows the screen asking if I want to connect to usb storage. If I hit home or try to get off that screen it just goes right back to it unless my phone is plugged into the charger or the computer. So the only way to use my phone is to have it plugged into something.
Oh, and here is some additional info that may or may not matter.
I'm out of warranty, have 6 months before I can upgrade, and haven't messed with the phone other than normal stuff like apps and music.
- 11-22-2012, 11:51 PM #2
Re: Phone thinks it is connected to computer when it isn't
Wow, you've posted this question all over the place. I found this out by searching for "My Infuse thinks it is connected to the computer all the time".
And if you had searched you might have found the following post:
Samsung Infuse thinks it's connected via usb - AT&T Community Support
- By dontlookatme in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 33Last Post: 12-20-2015, 09:30 PM
- By cwd500 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:52 AM
- By fatalpuls3 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2011, 10:48 AM
- By larrysir in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
- By trmoney24 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 14Last Post: 05-07-2010, 11:02 AM