- 1 Posts
Samsung infuse, process stopped unexpectedly, force close
I have had my Infuse for just over a year and have loved it. Occassionally it will act locked up during "media scanning" not sure what that is but I wait and then it's fine. The other day it locked up so I rebooted by holding the power button for several seconds. Since doing that, most of my apps won't run, they all get the same message that the process has stopped unexpectedly then I get a button to "force close". I have tried taking out the battery for a few minutes but doesn't help. I saw some posts while browsing here about rooting and ROM but that is all greek to me. Just need to know what to do to this phone. I would rather not loose my contacts and calendar but am willing to format or something equivalent. Please help! My biggest annoyance is that my battery defender app won't run and I have to charge the darn phone 3x a day!
Last edited by LisaJoR; 12-31-2012 at 02:20 PM.
- 01-05-2013, 03:29 AM #2
Re: Samsung infuse, process stopped unexpectedly, force close
Not sure what's going on, but to save your contacts: Open Contacts, touch the menu and you'll see an option for exporting them. They'll be saved on your sd card. You can then copy them over to your computer or even e-mail them to yourself.
Try uninstalling then reinstalling the apps that won't run.Cranky...
Ported JW8 SAUROM Project / Galaxy Blue - Theme -
Is Anybody Out There?
- By ma-diva in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 43Last Post: 05-08-2014, 11:23 AM
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
- By coogrrr94 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2011, 08:53 PM
- By ohlucency in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:59 PM
- By FyshStyx in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2010, 03:48 AM