Camera Green Screen

Mandawgg

May 29, 2013
Visit site
When i go to my camera application, it stays on a black screen for a few seconds like the camera is trying to load, but then the screen just turns green. My frontward facing camera comes on and I can take pictures and it works just fine. But when I go to switch back to the outward camera, the screen freezes and eventually a message pops up saying Warning: Camera Failed. Why is this? I just recently got this phone off of craigslist. Ive read a numerous amount of suggestions and easy fixes but they haven't worked. When I first got the phone neither camera worked, but I simply took out my battery for 15 seconds and when I put it back in the front facing camera started working. Could it be because of some software the guy before me downloaded? Or could it be because he dropped it in water? My volume also doesn't work. None of my ringtones will play and it doesn't even make the noise when turning up the volume on the side. It'd be really great if someone could give me some answers on how to fix this.