Anyone having there OCD kick in for the Infuse?

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Im wondering when and if AT&T is gonna put out a pre-release order for this thing. I cant wait much longer! lol

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
i would do that but mine has to be bought off contract as i dont have an upgrade available and at&t is cheaper than best buy for off contract stuff like this.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
not for off contract they wont or at least the one by me doesn't at release because when the inspire came out i was going to buy it and went in and had the proof it was $400 at AT&T and they wouldn't match the off contract price because best buy was asking $600 off contract.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I just got the Atrix on the day it was released, preordered actually. And I got it at the upgrade price though AT&T. Then I called them and spoke with someone about different things and she told me I was eligible for an early upgrade already. I wonder how that is?

I Monarch

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Atrix on the day it was released, preordered actually. And I got it at the upgrade price though AT&T. Then I called them and spoke with someone about different things and she told me I was eligible for an early upgrade already. I wonder how that is?

Well that's something you should have jumped on. Too bad the Infuse wasn't out yet. You won't be able to do an early up if you just bought the Atrix on a 2yr. We have an Infuse at my store already. Not a dummy, but a live, video-call making Infuse.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Well that's something you should have jumped on. Too bad the Infuse wasn't out yet. You won't be able to do an early up if you just bought the Atrix on a 2yr. We have an Infuse at my store already. Not a dummy, but a live, video-call making Infuse.

can your store be near me and sell to me early? haha which store?

any chance of a vid?

oooo big question can we still install nonmarket apps? i know the review units allowed it but i just want to make sure this is still available.

rafa7

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site

Nice.
Tell us about Infuse internal memory. I am totally loss on this one; with some stating 16GB, others 2BG and the main websites not stating anything at all.

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Nice.
Tell us about Infuse internal memory. I am totally loss on this one; with some stating 16GB, others 2BG and the main websites not stating anything at all.

The following is from Peter Rojas at gdgt. This is how his review model checked out.

"The unit comes with a 2GB microSD card and also has 13.03GB of total space and 13.02GB of available space on its internal SD card, and 1.54GB of internal phone storage. So basically 16GB of storage and a microSD card slot."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20