How to Take Screenshots?

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to take screenshots with the Infuse yet? I know most of Samsung's other phones recently have had this capability with the stock OS. I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate, but that didn't work. Loving the phone so far!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Anyone figure out how to take screenshots with the Infuse yet? I know most of Samsung's other phones recently have had this capability with the stock OS. I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate, but that didn't work. Loving the phone so far!

Just root it and download shoot me, screenshot it , or drocap2 from the market

or if you dont want to root

http://www.androidcentral.com/taking-screenshots-without-root

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Samsung should make taking a screenshot on the phone as easy as it is on their tab. With the Galaxy Tab, all I had to do to take a screenshot was hold the power key and the back key in at the same time.

On the droid charge if I press the back button for 3 seconds and while holding it I press home, it takes a shot ....try that

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
On the droid charge if I would back button for 3 seconds and while holding it I press home it takes a shot ....try that

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Very similar to the Tab from the sounds of it. I hope Samsung made it this way on their Infuse 4G/ Galaxy S2 as well.

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Tried what was mentioned above but still no luck. Seems weird if all their other recent phones will do it but not the infuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you that this feature should be standard with all of their newer devices, but this link is all I could come up with as far as taking a screenshot on the Infuse. Hope it works for you. How to take screenshots on the Samsung Infuse 4G - Know Your Cell

Keep in mind that article/how-to was written back in January :confused: (still applicable?) and it describes a pretty involved process. If you don't mind rooting your phone, probably easier to root and then get the Shootme app.

hannyy

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
[QUOTE=Scottyb;907216 I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate,

How do I take screen shots on my captivate? I've done it a few times on accident. But cant figure out how? Help :)

Duard

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Download "Screen Capture Shortcut Free" by Tomorrowkey from Market. It's prettyeasy to use, works well, free, and does not require root.

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc