Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Duard
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

Default How to Take Screenshots?

Anyone figure out how to take screenshots with the Infuse yet? I know most of Samsung's other phones recently have had this capability with the stock OS. I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate, but that didn't work. Loving the phone so far!

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb View Post
    Anyone figure out how to take screenshots with the Infuse yet? I know most of Samsung's other phones recently have had this capability with the stock OS. I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate, but that didn't work. Loving the phone so far!
    Just root it and download shoot me, screenshot it , or drocap2 from the market

or if you dont want to root

http://www.androidcentral.com/taking...s-without-root
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by DroidXcon View Post

I am planning on rooting once I decide for sure I'm keeping the phone. I was just wondering if Samsung built this feature in like they did on other recent phones.

Samsung should make taking a screenshot on the phone as easy as it is on their tab. With the Galaxy Tab, all I had to do to take a screenshot was hold the power key and the back key in at the same time.

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose View Post
    Samsung should make taking a screenshot on the phone as easy as it is on their tab. With the Galaxy Tab, all I had to do to take a screenshot was hold the power key and the back key in at the same time.
    On the droid charge if I press the back button for 3 seconds and while holding it I press home, it takes a shot ....try that

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by DroidXcon; 05-16-2011 at 07:49 PM.

On the droid charge if I would back button for 3 seconds and while holding it I press home it takes a shot ....try that

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    Very similar to the Tab from the sounds of it. I hope Samsung made it this way on their Infuse 4G/ Galaxy S2 as well.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

Tried what was mentioned above but still no luck. Seems weird if all their other recent phones will do it but not the infuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Tried what was mentioned above but still no luck. Seems weird if all their other recent phones will do it but not the infuse.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    check the manual maybe there is something in there

I agree with you that this feature should be standard with all of their newer devices, but this link is all I could come up with as far as taking a screenshot on the Infuse. Hope it works for you.

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose View Post
    I agree with you that this feature should be standard with all of their newer devices, but this link is all I could come up with as far as taking a screenshot on the Infuse. Hope it works for you.
    Keep in mind that article/how-to was written back in January (still applicable?) and it describes a pretty involved process. If you don't mind rooting your phone, probably easier to root and then get the Shootme app.

Default Re: How to Take Screenshots?

[QUOTE=Scottyb;907216 I have tried using the method I found for the Captivate,

How do I take screen shots on my captivate? I've done it a few times on accident. But cant figure out how? Help (:

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: How to Take Screenshots?

Download "Screen Capture Shortcut Free" by Tomorrowkey from Market. It's prettyeasy to use, works well, free, and does not require root.
    Last edited by Duard; 07-18-2012 at 08:16 PM.