Cases for the Infuse
07-14-2011 06:03 PM
- I know it's early, but thought I'd see if anyone is using a case for their Infuse that they really like. There were two available in the AT&T store here. One was way too bulky. The other was a flexible plastic case that felt nice, but at $35 I'll be looking elsewhere.05-16-2011 08:45 AM
- My AT&T had several yesterday. Some close fitting 'sleeves', which is what I want, but they had nothing in plain black, only bright colors and shades of grey. I go the Ballistic case. I like the protection, but the corner, rubber squares are too bulky for jeans. Nice case, though, if you are looking for some better protection than a plain silicone or rubber 'sleeve'.
I saw some online at a large online (only) retailer). Checked the store here, but not much there yet.05-16-2011 09:24 AM
- Same thing here.
AT&T store had:
-Ballistic HD - too big for me.
-CaseMate Pop - good case, but they only had it in white,
-Body Glove Geli - had it in three colors. I picked up the carbon fiberish looking one since I thought it matched the phone best. I wanted something to tie me over until something better comes along. I'd like to use the phone naked, or just with a skin, but it does seem slippery and may need a case.05-16-2011 10:22 AM
- 05-16-2011 10:23 AM
The Case Mate is ok, but $30. I decided to go with a $8 one off the web until something I really like comes out.05-16-2011 03:19 PM
- I want to eventually get an Otterbox Commuter, but I think that could take quite a while, unfortunately. I also like Incipio cases -- Samsung Smartphone Cases, Samsung Galaxy S Cases, Sunburst Cases, Behold II Cases, Captivate Cases, I7500 Galaxy Cases, Jack Cases, Mythic Cases -- but nothing for the Infuse yet.05-16-2011 05:00 PM
they gave me 20% off any accesories at time of purchase it wasn't a corporate store it was a private retailer. but they are close to my house.
im really looking forward to a seidio innocase or perhaps speck will release a fitted for this. but we shall see im always very careful with my phones.05-16-2011 05:11 PM
- 05-16-2011 05:15 PM
- Ok the case-mate pop! at At&t is a nice case but havign been able to try it on prior i might have passed. its a thicker case and really takes away the thinness of the phone. Like i said before it feels like a speck candyshell which is nice but the silicone feels a bit too tacky for me and gets snagged on my jeans pocket sometimes. The buttons are all easy enough to hit as they used softer silicone on the buttons than the sides and the fit of the case is very good. I am a bit sketchy when it comes to covering the power button by a case as sometimes it can reduce sensitivity and degrade the hardware over time, Right now it worked great but 3 months in the case who knows. The cutouts are nice and the speaker is in now i am always accidentally covering my speaker when holding in landscape. The case really cool but will not be staying on my phone i will most likely be waiting for a seidio innocase with a spring clip. ill try and get pics up later. as i am at work right now.
-its plastic &rubber so good shock protection
-Price$35 is a bit steep for some
-Bit too bulky for my taste i always prefer my devices naked.
-silicone snags sometimes.05-17-2011 07:29 AM
- 05-18-2011 02:36 AM
- I got Case Mate Spot from AT&T store. 35 bucks. I like it. Of course takes away from the phone's thin factor, but i had to get something. I am one who always drops my phone at some point, and thought it unwise to wait much longer. My last phone had a generic silicone case and that did more harm than good, as it traps dirt and dust and chafes the phone. I don't think the CM Spot will do that.05-20-2011 04:33 AM
- TerrignoItaliano PapiWhen you guys get that case mate barely there case, Snap some pics if you can. I want to see it from different angles how it looks on the phone. I dont really want to take away from the look of the phone so I would look for the thinnest case. I was thinking about just BodyGuarding the whole thing with that clear shield they have.05-20-2011 07:21 AM
- didn't care for what at&t had, so on a whim, I got a Body Glove branded case for my Infuse from Amazon.com. I have to admit, I really am liking it. Super textured, two piece snap together design. Less worried about the phone randomly slipping out of my hands now.
Amazon.com: Body Glove Samsung 9217701 Infuse Flex Snap-On Case - 1 Pack - Case - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories05-20-2011 02:30 PM
- Cool. I picked up the same one from WalMart today and I really like it as well. They actually had three different Body Glove cases. A gel/silicone one for $14.95, a hard plastic case for $17.95, and the DuraFlex Soft Touch case (which I got) for $24.95. The only reason I mention them is because no one else around here had any cases for the Infuse other than the Ballistic and Pop at the AT&T store.05-20-2011 02:38 PM
- Cool. I picked up the same one from WalMart today and I really like it as well. They actually had three different Body Glove cases. A gel/silicone one for $14.95, a hard plastic case for $17.95, and the DuraFlex Soft Touch case (which I got) for $24.95. The only reason I mention them is because no one else around here had any cases for the Infuse other than the Ballistic and Pop at the AT&T store.05-20-2011 10:57 PM
- 05-20-2011 10:59 PM
- More Android Goodness
- The Archives
- Android Central Archives
- AT&T Samsung Infuse
Cases for the Infuse
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD