Infuse MMS picture help

code1

May 17, 2011
Visit site
First of all Hi I just bought a new Samsung Infuse left the old Iphone behind and so far have really been enjoying the new Infuse. After testing my Infuse out a few days everything seems to run great but I have one issue. When I recieve MMS pictures they show up with a play sign on the pic on the message list. You must hit that play sign to open the pic and when it does open its a tiny thumbnail very hard to see maybe 1" by 1 " Why will the stock Message app not open these to full size on my screen these pics being sent are 640x480 or less in size so they aren't huge files? Is there a setting on the phone that needs to be changed or is there a after market app that will work and open these to full size? I have to save every message and then open with the stock app to see the full pic this takes to long is a pain. Thanks for any help!

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
First of all Hi I just bought a new Samsung Infuse left the old Iphone behind and so far have really been enjoying the new Infuse. After testing my Infuse out a few days everything seems to run great but I have one issue. When I recieve MMS pictures they show up with a play sign on the pic on the message list. You must hit that play sign to open the pic and when it does open its a tiny thumbnail very hard to see maybe 1" by 1 " Why will the stock Message app not open these to full size on my screen these pics being sent are 640x480 or less in size so they aren't huge files? Is there a setting on the phone that needs to be changed or is there a after market app that will work and open these to full size? I have to save every message and then open with the stock app to see the full pic this takes to long is a pain. Thanks for any help!

Unfortunately, I am fairly positve this is an Android OS issue. I have used the HTC Incredible, the Moto Atrix and the Infuse. All exhibited the same piss poor behavior.

code1

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Seems like they may choose to update this issue someday then:D I am using Handcent APP it seems to fix the issue as far as opening full size but if you have several pics on one message you can't scroll through them like you can with the stock MMS app just open one by one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid