Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opinions new Androidites!

jrkatc

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I own all these phones...Keep swapping sim card and think I'm finally settling on the samsung infuse.
I have rooted..cooked Roms and jailbroken all of these but now will sell the rest and keep the infuse.
It's faster, bigger, brighter then all the rest and in sunlight works well. I love certain parts of all these phones but feel infuse brings them all together.

Cootie

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking about getting this phone, the Atrix, or the Galaxy S2 when my upgrade comes in July. No matter which I get I plan on using LauncherPro on the device. I would most certainly get this phone if it was dual-core. But Samsung just couldn't go all the way.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't use launcher pro on sgII.... the touchwiz UI seems so polished there this would be one of the reasons for me to get the phone...

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Today a lot of people will recieve there Infuses through the Mail. Or Will hit the store and purchase one. Lets welcome in new users and get some feedback on our new friends and welcome them. Tell us your opinions, your initial reaction and thoughts. Sound off!!

Reactions: zhelf

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Mine was out for delivery at 7:03 this morning. Hope to pick it up at lunch, but may be after work this evening. Gonna be interested to see how it compares to my HD2 running Android.

Reactions: Terrigno

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Yea it was a busy weekend for me, me and the wife were out to dinner friday ive been wanting to check the xoom out for a while so i stopped in a staples and picked one up. Its a great device way better than her ipad. Then sunday i picked up the infuse and sold my nexus S and atrix.

Im debating whether i am going to keep it or return and wait for the samsung galaxy tab, not like i have much need for a tab anyways with a smartphone and a macbook pro but whatever lol.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Mine was out for delivery at 7:03 this morning. Hope to pick it up at lunch, but may be after work this evening. Gonna be interested to see how it compares to my HD2 running Android.

Mine is out for delivery, as well! Leaving work early to get some quality time in this evening with my new device. LOL! ;)

I am coming from a Samsung Eternity, so it's gonna be a "whoooole new wooooooorld" for me. Very excited, and very pleased with this community here on AndoidCentral. Lotta good peeps apparently, and with a lot more Android experience than me!

code1

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have had my infuse for two days now and I have several other smart phones also. The screen on the infuse just plain rocks I view alot of pics and media on the phone and this is the best screen I have used. I can't even think of going back to a 3.5" screen and even a 4" seems small now.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery, as well! Leaving work early to get some quality time in this evening with my new device. LOL! ;)

I am coming from a Samsung Eternity, so it's gonna be a "whoooole new wooooooorld" for me. Very excited, and very pleased with this community here on AndoidCentral. Lotta good peeps apparently, and with a lot more Android experience than me!

Welcome to the infuse! i don't know what the weather is like by you but here its been a rainy cold day perfect day to spend inside with a new piece of tech :D

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the infuse! i don't know what the weather is like by you but here its been a rainy cold day perfect day to spend inside with a new piece of tech :D

Thank you!

I'm in Hawaii, so it's usually pretty nice, as it is today :) but I have been waiting for the opportunity to get an Android device for a long time... so, to compromise, I'll ease into a lawn chair on my lanai (balcony) and get going! LOL!

HushH

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you!

I'm in Hawaii, so it's usually pretty nice, as it is today :) but I have been waiting for the opportunity to get an Android device for a long time... so, to compromise, I'll ease into a lawn chair on my lanai (balcony) and get going! LOL!

Sounds rough man. Don't overdo it now.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
So its 5pm and Im thinking some people got it and are probably messing with it. I know they had to be deliverd by now lol

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Lucky! its going to rain the next 3 days here lol.

Yea they are all too busy playing with the devices we will see a flood later tonight or tomorrow when people who are new to android run into issues or have questions other than that everyone will be too busy playing with this sweet device lol.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
JUST GOT IT and just activated it!!! I'm gonna let it charge it for a bit and then start playing around. It is such a beautiful device... love it! Feels great in my hand and the display is to die for.

OK, I'll save my other thoughts to share once I actually get past looking at the battery glowing on the screen, LOL! :p

LOVE IT!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had my infuse for two days now and I have several other smart phones also. The screen on the infuse just plain rocks I view alot of pics and media on the phone and this is the best screen I have used. I can't even think of going back to a 3.5" screen and even a 4" seems small now.

I just played with one at the AT&T store. I will admit it was a nice phone, but it seemed huge. I don't know if I could have a phone that big. I liked watching videos on it, I could imagine that the gaming is great on it, but it's borderline goofy big.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I just played with one at the AT&T store. I will admit it was a nice phone, but it seemed huge. I don't know if I could have a phone that big. I liked watching videos on it, I could imagine that the gaming is great on it, but it's borderline goofy big.

As they say, "to each, his own" ... and size was my main concern as well. Having said that, and now having the phone at home, in the pocket, playing with it in traffic :eek:, etc., I can say that (for me, at least) the size is an asset not a detracting/goofy element. As I posted in another thread, I believe that 4.5" screens will be become the new normal (the new 4.0 and 4.3, if you will). I could be wrong, but I think we are already seeing evidence of that - Hercules, and the new (leaked) HTC phone.

But again, it does come down to personal preference. I was at first skeptical and intimidated by the size, but I LOVE my new Infuse 4G. :D

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
As they say, "to each, his own" ... and size was my main concern as well. Having said that, and now having the phone at home, in the pocket, playing with it in traffic :eek:, etc., I can say that (for me, at least) the size is an asset not a detracting/goofy element. As I posted in another thread, I believe that 4.5" screens will be become the new normal (the new 4.0 and 4.3, if you will). I could be wrong, but I think we are already seeing evidence of that - Hercules, and the new (leaked) HTC phone.

But again, it does come down to personal preference. I was at first skeptical and intimidated by the size, but I LOVE my new Infuse 4G. :D

I'm sure anyone owning the phone will eventually get used to the size of the phone, but at first look, it seems really big. The EVO looked big to me at first, but the Infuse looks a lot bigger. It seems like an awesome device, but I'm wondering how much bigger these phones are going to get.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude