Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Zombie

Global Posts
    1,786 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by reefrunway View Post
    Although you may very well end up being right, I think that 4.5" will end up being the sweet spot... but time will tell. I know for me, it definitely is the sweet spot. I love my phone - how it looks, performs, feels in hand, and feels pressed to the side of my head!
    yea its a great size for a lot of things so we shall see what the future holds lol
    Windows Phone:Lumia 920
    Android: Nexus 4
    iOS: iPhone 5

Switched from an Inspire, had it for a couple weeks, and prior to that, I've been a dedicated iPhone user (Had all of them up to the iPhone 4). I cannot picture myself going back to iOS. I'm LOVING the Infuse. The screen is awesome. I'm even forcing myself to learn Swype. So far, it's been really accurate and easy. Battery is SOOOO much better than the Inspire. I got the screen protector for it (Moshi), but I think I'm going to take it off. It dulls the screen down.

Quote Originally Posted by newportrocco View Post
    Switched from an Inspire, had it for a couple weeks, and prior to that, I've been a dedicated iPhone user (Had all of them up to the iPhone 4). I cannot picture myself going back to iOS. I'm LOVING the Infuse. The screen is awesome. I'm even forcing myself to learn Swype. So far, it's been really accurate and easy. Battery is SOOOO much better than the Inspire. I got the screen protector for it (Moshi), but I think I'm going to take it off. It dulls the screen down.
    It's got Gorilla Glass, so I'd skip the screen protector and enjoy that beautiful display.

I have the screen protector (the moshi one) and I left it on because my fingers get clammy lol
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by HushH View Post
    It's got Gorilla Glass, so I'd skip the screen protector and enjoy that beautiful display.
    Very True. And Gorilla Glass is oh soooo beautiful!
    Just swapped out the Xoom Tablet for an IPhone. I never ever thought I would get an IPhone. Im currently eating my words. Apple has a lot going on here....Im loving both platforms.

hey guys, so im posting this response from my new infuse

So far im lovin it, the size is bigger than I'm used to (coming from a Samsung Eternity), but I have no complaints about it whatsoever. And this phone is blazing fast compared to my old eternity. Im still trying to get used to the keyboard, but it shouldnt take to long. I'm doing the trial of SwiftKey to see it it's something I want to use as my keyboard.

I do feel like I got jipped at the att store though. So the salesman told me if I bought a casemate pop ($35) plus a moshi screen protector ($25) he'd throw in a 2 gb external micro sd card ($25) for free and also waive the activation fee. The case I love, but the screen protector seemed a bit steep, but he did explain its bubble free and can be washed and reused. Anyways I guess I shouldve done my hw, cause the phone comes with tons of internal memory, and apparently the gorilla glass is scratch proof? The only time I notice a screen protector is on it, is when I'm at a white screen, other than that I don't really notice

So overall with the phone, case, screen protector, micro sd card (free), insurance ($10), nearly 10% sales tax all came up to $319. How much was your guys totals?
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

lol. I started this thread, yet my post is 4 posts down? How did that happen? And how did it get stickied like that? lol
    Just swapped out the Xoom Tablet for an IPhone. I never ever thought I would get an IPhone. Im currently eating my words. Apple has a lot going on here....Im loving both platforms.

I got my Infuse a couple of days ago and it rocks. best phone i have owned.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by nathanxlikexwhoa View Post
    hey guys, so im posting this response from my new infuse

So far im lovin it, the size is bigger than I'm used to (coming from a Samsung Eternity), but I have no complaints about it whatsoever. And this phone is blazing fast compared to my old eternity. Im still trying to get used to the keyboard, but it shouldnt take to long. I'm doing the trial of SwiftKey to see it it's something I want to use as my keyboard.

I do feel like I got jipped at the att store though. So the salesman told me if I bought a casemate pop ($35) plus a moshi screen protector ($25) he'd throw in a 2 gb external micro sd card ($25) for free and also waive the activation fee. The case I love, but the screen protector seemed a bit steep, but he did explain its bubble free and can be washed and reused. Anyways I guess I shouldve done my hw, cause the phone comes with tons of internal memory, and apparently the gorilla glass is scratch proof? The only time I notice a screen protector is on it, is when I'm at a white screen, other than that I don't really notice

So overall with the phone, case, screen protector, micro sd card (free), insurance ($10), nearly 10% sales tax all came up to $319. How much was your guys totals?
    You didn't get jipped with the screen protector, you got jipped with the micro sd 2gb card. That comes with the phone automatically. ATT is running a promotion, buy 2 accessories get one for free. The screen protector is needed even if it's glass, because it can still get very fine scratches and fingerprints suck. Anyways, I got the phone, the moshi screen protector that you purchased, an extra charger and the body glove case and it totalled to 310. I also purchased the insurance as well but that is charged on the bill.

Upgraded from iphone to INFUSE this thing is huge but lots of fun time to root this thing now

Global Posts
    288 Global Posts

Had the inpsire and switched to the infuse. Hands down an overall better phone in every aspect. I can actually get a full days of moderate use approx. 13 hours now on one charge versus my 7 hour charge on my inspire lol. I love this phone and no one can touch the super amoled plus screen. It is beautiful!

I got my Infuse a few weeks ago. Im new too Android but the transition from Iphone has been OK for me After seeing my Infuse a few friends ran out to get their own. The only thing i don't like about this phone is that its on AT&T.
    Last edited by JBoogie; 06-08-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Another old iphone user here... came from the 3GS, and loving every bit of this new phone.
    I'm so glad I made the swap. Have no desire to go back.

And love this site too... has been great help helping me find what I need for this phone.

..AWESOME!!

Definitely a fan of this phone. Bigger screen and easy use make it fun, and the amount of customizations available is great.

Love this phone. Snappy enough and the screen is beautiful.

Had my inspire three weeks..JUST walked out of the AT&T store with my Infuse. What an awesome phone! HTC isn't even close!

OK! where does one go to learn how read "Droids For Dummies" ?
    I'm still stuck back in the analog era,phones to me should be just that

My current phone is a 3 yrs old Motorola Tundra with all PTT and media toys locked out,
    thats right I dont even text!!

Rooting,ROMS . . . . AHHHHHH! even after reading I'm still clueless to all this
    Thanked by:

Just switched from my iPhone 4 to an Infuse and can sucessfully say I'm never looking back.

ROM
    Infused

Ordered mine yesterday through Amazon, and it's coming in tomorrow!
    Can't wait!
    Does anyone know what kind of case is best for this phone? One that doesn't add too much "fat" to it, yet still protects it?

I have had my infuse for a couple of weeks now, and i am completely content with it. the screen is big and beautiful, and completely blows away apple's retina display in my opinion. the only thing that disappointed me is the processor, don't get me wrong, a 1.2 GHz processor is great, but it would have been nice to see a dual core.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

I just bought the Infuse yesterday, had an iPhone 3GS 32gb... really loved it too. Hoping I love the Infuse as much..... because I was torn between the iPhone 4 and the Infuse... didn't want to wait for the iPhone 5 which probably won't have 4G capabilities. Only thing I haven't figured out is how to communicate with my computer and phone via cords.... when I plug in the USB to my computer, it won't recognize the driver and install properly (running Win7 64 bit).

got the Infuse on sunday and loving it. This is my first time using a droid so I am a little lost but it has been great so far.

After a dissapointing turn with the Captivate, I upgraded to an HTC Inspire. Wife has an EVO and I really dig that phone, so I gave the Inspire a shot. I liked it..snappy with a really solid build. But, the speakerphone was borderline useless and the screen was unviewable in the sunlight. I remembered the display on my old Captivate being pretty solid in the sunlight, so I decided to take the Inspire back (well within my 30 days) and pick up the Infuse.
    I had sworn I would never buy another Samsung after the Captivate fiasco....Freezes/Lags/Unstable and unusable GPS. But, I researched the Infuse online pretty intensely and didn't see many problems cropping up yet. So, I took the plunge yesterday and man, was I surprised and impressed. I'm a little leary of the weight and casing. It's just so stinking light! I guess I was used to the considerable heft of the Inspire. I'm afraid this thing will blow away in a good breeze. Guess I'll go find a good case for it ASAP.
    This phone is every bit as quick as the Inspire...solid web rendering. The speakerphone rocks and the display is just a nice as I remembered the Captivate being, just way larger. The GPS locked within seconds and never lost it's lock during my 45 minute commute to work this morning. I am very impressed with this phone....finally, I've landed on an Android device that really delivers in every category. Nice job, Samsung. Frankly, I'm surprised.

Default Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

Most likely going to pick this phone up tomorrow after I check it out. First time smart phone owner so its charting all new territory...

How essential is it to root the phone? I feel like if i do, i wont leave it be...

Default Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

Ordered 2 of them for me and the wife. They are on the way, should be here late Friday or Saturday maybe. I'm coming from the Samsung Eternity too where rooted that phone long time ago and put Opera Mini and few other browsers and google maps on there and it's been a good phone. Actually just because of the cost if I could get a feature phone like the Eternity except with a 4" capacitive screen I would be pretty happy. But the Infuse is nice too.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast