Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

The infuse is good,but had a ruff start,first phone I got had issues with wi-fi,that it kept kicking me off the network as I left the area where I connected to the wi-fi,so I got a new one,which seemed to fry micro sd cards left and right.Now,I'm on my third infuse and this one seems solid,no longer having the same problems as I did with the others.I've used this phone on my trip to Lake Powell to record videos and take pictures,which I was very pleased with the quality,just make sure to change your settings before you start taking vids and pics.This is my first android phone,which I just came from a Blackberry Bold 9700,will never look back at getting another Blackberry,and glad to be in the android community...
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    601 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Coming from Blackberry for 6-7 years, I'm so relieved to finally have a phone that not only works, but is beautiful besides! The screen is amazing. No, it's astounding! The colors and definition simply buries the other phones I've looked at. The screen is huge, so it's much easier for me to type without making a gazillion errors. I also could never go back to a smaller screen. It's syncing my email, calendars, contacts and tasks in Outlook and Gmail perfectly. I've taken a ton of pictures and shot some video and they're all gorgeous. The phone is fast, though now the slide lock screen hangs for millisecond, but I think it's because of an app I installed. I use NoLed to replace my beloved notification led, and it's working great. When I miss a phone call, it places a small picture of the person whose call I missed, right on the black screen. I really love that! Basically, moving away from RIM and to Android made me realize what I've been missing all these years and makes me wonder why I stuck with RIM as long as I did. The Infuse is awesome. I'm keeping it!:-)
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecold View Post
    Ordered mine yesterday through Amazon, and it's coming in tomorrow!
    Can't wait!
    Does anyone know what kind of case is best for this phone? One that doesn't add too much "fat" to it, yet still protects it?
    I'm using the Body Glove Mirage and I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by tunie View Post
    Coming from Blackberry for 6-7 years, I'm so relieved to finally have a phone that not only works, but is beautiful besides! The screen is amazing. No, it's astounding! The colors and definition simply buries the other phones I've looked at. The screen is huge, so it's much easier for me to type without making a gazillion errors. I also could never go back to a smaller screen. It's syncing my email, calendars, contacts and tasks in Outlook and Gmail perfectly. I've taken a ton of pictures and shot some video and they're all gorgeous...
    Then vote for the Infuse in the Readers choice awards: AT&T's best Android phone!
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓

Quote Originally Posted by slayde View Post
    I'm using the Body Glove Mirage and I like it.
    I chose the Case-Mate body case. It covers all but the screen and is nicely sculpted. Has rubberized sides for best grip and multi layer soft/hard plastic for protection elsewhere. It fits as if you don't know it's there. I use a anti glare screen protector they put on at the AT&T store which works just fine. The leather size pouch works if I don't have a pocket in my shirt and need it on my belt. I also picked up a 16gb class 10 microSD card to add more memory as I'll be adding lots of music and videos as I go along. I really love the way this phone is more like a PC in a Phone than just a phone interface. I've customized the layout and it suits me well.

Just got the infuse in a great deal. Now still no contract and no rush for sgs2 or iPhone 5. Infuse is very good. It will take another 4.5+ screen with ICS and720p in order for me to be interested in another phone.

Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Then vote for the Infuse in the Readers choice awards: AT&T's best Android phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by rupst2 View Post
    Just got the infuse in a great deal. Now still no contract and no rush for sgs2 or iPhone 5. Infuse is very good. It will take another 4.5+ screen with ICS and720p in order for me to be interested in another phone.
    If I were on AT&T, I would get the Infuse and not look back. The SGS2 has some fun new features but the Infuse is a beast and one of the most reliable phones. I don't think it is too late to vote for the Infuse in the Readers choice awards: AT&T's best Android phone.
    Milo
    ← Tap Getting Started at the top of any page for help with:
    - Settings - Email - Backup Everything - Phone - Messaging - Music & Photo Sync
    - Keyboards Folders - Favorite Apps - Extending Battery Life - My Avatar
    - iPhone User's Guide to Android - (Palm) - Tablet & Phone Comparison - Epic4GT - ATT - TM
    If this helped, please click Thanks & Like↓
    Phhhhbbbbtttt

Global Posts
    601 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ROM:Rooted

Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    I did a couple of weeks ago...couldn't wait to add my $.02 worth! Having tried the Atrix and iPhone, the Infuse won me over!
    Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die. Save a life.
    LA County Adoption List Humane Society ASPCA

Samungs auto call rejection! Love it. Even has "unknown" on the list by default. I'm porting my number to google voice in a week so it's not as important as it was but this was one of the very annoying things that coudln't be done very well on the iphone.

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Quote Originally Posted by rupst2 View Post
    Samungs auto call rejection! Love it. Even has "unknown" on the list by default. I'm porting my number to google voice in a week so it's not as important as it was but this was one of the very annoying things that coudln't be done very well on the iphone.
    Didn't know that about this phone! I have one "friend" for whom this might come in handy...

ROM

Smile Re: Today is the day more Infuse owners jump in on the fun. Opini

i have mine

Well I just got my Infuse 4g yesterday and I am definately ready to go back to my iPhone. Everything is bad on this phone, WiFi will NOT connect, rooting the phone froze it, nothing would back up to gmail, the clock would change time zones on its own. Device managment is stuck trying to do something.... exactly what its trying to do I have no idea. Cant do crap on this phone.

The screen is great, videos and such are awesome on it but other then that I cant find a good thing about it. Did I get a bad phone or is it really this bad?

Last week Target was giving the Infuse away with a new 2 year contract or a contract extension, so I finally broke down and got one. I'm very happy with the phone so far -- no issues as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AsILayDying View Post
    Well I just got my Infuse 4g yesterday and I am definately ready to go back to my iPhone. Everything is bad on this phone, WiFi will NOT connect, rooting the phone froze it, nothing would back up to gmail, the clock would change time zones on its own. Device managment is stuck trying to do something.... exactly what its trying to do I have no idea. Cant do crap on this phone.

The screen is great, videos and such are awesome on it but other then that I cant find a good thing about it. Did I get a bad phone or is it really this bad?
    I've had mine for 2 weeks and haven't had any problems.I haven't rooted it, though.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123