Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Going to get mine today after I get off work... Wish me luck lol

I'm excited
    Zombie

Global Posts
    1,887 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

CONGRATS!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!!!!
    Android: Moto X (2014), Galaxy Note 3, Lg G3
    iOS: iPhone 6 64 gb
    Windows Phone:Lumia Icon

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Nice! You won't regret it. As the kids say these days, it's a "sick" phone!

Global Posts
    512 Global Posts

You would love this phone, i traded my iphone 4 for this one and im very glad i did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Default Just got mine

New to android scene. Just got the infuse after an iphone 3gs for 2 years almost. I went into the store to get the atrix but, come out with the infuse. I hope I don't regret it. Time to see what this thing can do.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Amazing, Im in love with it, very happy!

Global Posts
    3,643 Global Posts
    ROM
    unNamed v2.2.1

I agree with all above. I think you will love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
    Italiano Papi

Global Posts
    3,542 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by slowboy45 View Post
    New to android scene. Just got the infuse after an iphone 3gs for 2 years almost. I went into the store to get the atrix but, come out with the infuse. I hope I don't regret it. Time to see what this thing can do.
    Im gonna tell you as well as others. You didnt make the wrong decision by walking in the store with the intent to get an Atrix, and walking out with the Infuse. The trick your mind played on you in that store was the right decision. Many of us have owned the Atrix and agree that it doesnt live up to the Infuse. Enjoy my friend. Any questions you might have, just ask in this forum. Were gonna help you get that beast rolling!

Quote Originally Posted by nicoled985 View Post
    Amazing, Im in love with it, very happy!
    Nicole! Sooooooo, whats your first impression and have you downloaded Beautiful Widgets yet? :P
    Just swapped out the Xoom Tablet for an IPhone. I never ever thought I would get an IPhone. Im currently eating my words. Apple has a lot going on here....Im loving both platforms.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Terrigno, i absolutely love this device. Its so smooth. This is my first touchscreen keyboard. I had a palm pre plus and it was touchscreen but physical keyboard only. I've had no problems as of yet, knock on wood . Screen is gorgeous. This phone is fantastic
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

OOh and yea I've downloaded beautiful widgets! Thanks for that tip. That clock is sweet