Bluetooth voice command issues?

sportynut

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Infuse and just bought the Jawbone Era Bluetooth earpiece. It links and connects fine, but does not recognize voice commands. I can initiate and receive calls as long as I touch the screen on the phone, but the Samsung seems to have trouble with voice commands. I also tried a Motorola unit. Both Bluetooth units were verified good on HTC and LG phones. Anyone else have similar issues or suggestions for me? I would like to be to keep the phone in the holster and make and answer calls from the headset. Thanks!:)

dbesset

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
hmmmm me too when i press and hold the button on my jawbone it says voice dialing then nothing .... it wont recognize anything

russc99

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Also having the same issue with the Blue Ant Q2. Was able to download phonebook to bluetooth but unable to voice dial. Any help much appreciated.

dahoo

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue - what you need to do is install a voicedial app. There are a few - just go to the "Market" (tap on the market app on your phone) and search for "voice dialer.". I am using "Choice Dialer." They have a free trial and the upgrade is $5. It seems to work alright. The only problem that I have had is that a few times, the program asks commands from the phone instead of the bluetoothe device - but it seems to happen less often now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae