Battery drain when navigation is being used

Krazyhaze

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
My battery drains when the navigation is being used while it's connected to a charger. Is this normal? I have the windshield dock from at&t and a at&t rapid car charger. I drained 4% battery on a thirty mile trip while on charge.I also tried it without the dock and used three different charging cables, but the battery still drains. It just seems strange that it wouldn't at least hold the current charge while plugged in.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
it appears the device is using more juice than is being supplied and samsung's charge notoriously slow is it in a 12v adapter or do you have a usb port in your car?

Krazyhaze

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a 12v adapter in the car. I have also plugged it into a standard home wall charger and turned on the navigation. It still drains but at a considerablely slower rate. WTF! If this normal than it makes the navigation useless for long trips. I love the Infuse but this is very disappointing.

anon(331562)

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I actually had the same problem but then I made a trip to Best Buy and bought 2 chargers, a car and regular wall charger that had the cable attached to the charger rather than a separate USB cable and I found that they both charge the phone much faster and I was able to use the GPS while also actively charging the phone...it appears that the charger the phone comes with just doesn't cut it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc