ADW Launcher EX not working with infuse?

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys i have never really used adw much as i have been using launcher pro plus exclusively but wanted to try adw because the themes are a cool option instead of having to manually change every single icon one at a time.

However after purchasing and installing adw launcher ex i cannot get it to work i set up all of my preferences in the settings for it but the second i hit home it clears everything. i have tried back up first and check every possible setting i can see but i am having no luck before i attempt a factory reset or give up has anyone had any luck with this? or perhaps somebody know what i am missing? thanks!

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
lol damn i was hoping to avoid a factory reset but i guess if that is my las resort i will try. glad to know at least it works

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
i dont have an issue with choosing the launcher thats as simple as clearing the defaults, i just was hoping to find a way to make adw work without a reset.

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
i dont have an issue with choosing the launcher thats as simple as clearing the defaults, i just was hoping to find a way to make adw work without a reset.

If you download that HomeSwitcher as stated above, then you can make ADW your default launcher.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital