Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
So here's what I'm currently lookin' at on my homescreen. Nothing fancy, but I like it. And, after several bouts of trial and error, I have finally picked a launcher to stick with ... well, for the time being, of course :p That's the problem... these darn Android devices are too easy to customize. ;)

Let's see what else the Infuse crew has going on... I'm eager to see YOURS!

5-30-11.jpg

Rocket75

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I wish I didn't have to root it to take a dang screenshot or I'd be glad to show it!! Just haven't found 2 hours to waste in my day to root it yet

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
this to me is the biggest conundrum to me about android that you have to root to take a simple screenshot but the iphone can do it without an app.

it just always was funny to me since ios is locked down and yet the open sourced platform cannot do something this simple always seemed odd lol.

But nice icons btw! how do they look i am having a hard time finding good icon packs that do not turn out pixelated due the infuse's big screen

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I think "screen capture shortcut free" in the app store will work without root. I'm using it, but I'm rooted. I read some reviews of others that mentioned infuse working without though. I know it didn't request superuser access on my phone. It works good.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk

Reactions: electricpete

Rocket75

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I think "screen capture shortcut free" in the app store will work without root. I'm using it, but I'm rooted. I read some reviews of others that mentioned infuse working without though. I know it didn't request superuser access on my phone. It works good.

Nice! I tried about 3 or 4 of them that didn't work, but just tried this one and it worked. Thanks!! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: electricpete

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Well, I just got my Infuse on 5/23 and only rooted it yesterday. Anyway, here's my simple screen shot. I hope it works.

Scottyb

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Nice organization!

That reminds me... I want to set up folders in my app drawer (not on my homescreen) but haven't figured that out yet... anyone know how to do that?

Ya I'm a little anal about my screen being organized!! Drives me nuts using some of my friends phones.

cacattack

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Nothing special all out of the box widgets. Still making sure I like the phone before going crazy, I'm coming from the iPhone world, so far I'm loving the android platform.

Egidio

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Nothing special all out of the box widgets. Still making sure I like the phone before going crazy, I'm coming from the iPhone world, so far I'm loving the android platform.

I also just moved from the iPhone world and simply love the Infuse. What is the calendar widget you're using? I like the list of events at a glance. The regular pre-installed widget only shows one event at a time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63