Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

JBoogie#AC

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine. Running Infused 1.2.1.

473ef61b-c0cd-1e15.jpg

473ef61b-c0db-b7dd.jpg

473ef61b-c0e7-5ffa.jpg

Edit: I'm not sure why it's so blurry. :/

What app is that, that puts the battery level on the right side? Ive been wanting to see a percentage since day 1.

msnyder

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I also moved to the Infuse last week after 4 yeaars of Iphones. Rooted my phone on the 2nd day in about 5 mins and can't wait to start adding to this android. I'm loving it!

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
SuperSense skin looks cool. Where do I find it?

SuperSense is a (free) skin for the "Super Clock" widget in Beautiful Widgets. Beautiful Widgets is available for two bucks or so on the Market. Once it's installed, go to Beautiful Widgets settings and then you can download the SuperSense skin. PM me if you need more specific instructions. ;)

Reactions: msnyder

msnyder

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
SuperSense is a (free) skin for the "Super Clock" widget in Beautiful Widgets. Beautiful Widgets is available for two bucks or so on the Market. Once it's installed, go to Beautiful Widgets settings and then you can download the SuperSense skin. PM me if you need more specific instructions. ;)
Sorry, I'm such a noob I can't PM. I meant the wallpaper.

reefrunway

May 7, 2011
Visit site
No problemo!

Wallpaper is included in a theme (think it's called Honeycomb something-or-other) in Go Launcher EX (which is my home launcher of choice). And it's free.

Reactions: msnyder

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae