Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Talking Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!

So here's what I'm currently lookin' at on my homescreen. Nothing fancy, but I like it. And, after several bouts of trial and error, I have finally picked a launcher to stick with ... well, for the time being, of course That's the problem... these darn Android devices are too easy to customize.

Let's see what else the Infuse crew has going on... I'm eager to see YOURS!

Thanked by 2:

Default hey im new here...this site rocks !!

hey im new here...this site rocks !!

I wish I didn't have to root it to take a dang screenshot or I'd be glad to show it!! Just haven't found 2 hours to waste in my day to root it yet
    Coming from an Iphone 3GS, went to the Inspire for 3 weeks, now loving the new Infuse! It's not rooted yet... By by apple, finally a good phone that I can bury my iphone for! Apple is stuck in their little world, with no big changes coming down the pipeline, no 4G until 2012 apple, really? Bye! I have no regrets, my iphone feels like a toy now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket75 View Post
    I wish I didn't have to root it to take a dang screenshot or I'd be glad to show it!! Just haven't found 2 hours to waste in my day to root it yet
    It took me about 10 minutes. :P
    Zombie

Global Posts
    1,786 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

this to me is the biggest conundrum to me about android that you have to root to take a simple screenshot but the iphone can do it without an app.

it just always was funny to me since ios is locked down and yet the open sourced platform cannot do something this simple always seemed odd lol.

But nice icons btw! how do they look i am having a hard time finding good icon packs that do not turn out pixelated due the infuse's big screen
    Windows Phone:Lumia 920
    Android: Nexus 4
    iOS: iPhone 5

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

I think "screen capture shortcut free" in the app store will work without root. I'm using it, but I'm rooted. I read some reviews of others that mentioned infuse working without though. I know it didn't request superuser access on my phone. It works good.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb View Post
    I think "screen capture shortcut free" in the app store will work without root. I'm using it, but I'm rooted. I read some reviews of others that mentioned infuse working without though. I know it didn't request superuser access on my phone. It works good.
    Nice! I tried about 3 or 4 of them that didn't work, but just tried this one and it worked. Thanks!!
    Last edited by Rocket75; 05-31-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Coming from an Iphone 3GS, went to the Inspire for 3 weeks, now loving the new Infuse! It's not rooted yet... By by apple, finally a good phone that I can bury my iphone for! Apple is stuck in their little world, with no big changes coming down the pipeline, no 4G until 2012 apple, really? Bye! I have no regrets, my iphone feels like a toy now lol.
    Thanked by:

What is that widget called with the date, time, weather, etc. I like that one, but couldn't find it.
    Zombie

Global Posts
    1,786 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
    What is that widget called with the date, time, weather, etc. I like that one, but couldn't find it.
    looks like beautiful widgets to me which is great and i love!
    Windows Phone:Lumia 920
    Android: Nexus 4
    iOS: iPhone 5
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Quote Originally Posted by zhelf View Post
    looks like beautiful widgets to me which is great and i love!
    Yup! It's the Super Clock in BW. With the "SuperSense" (free) skin.
    Come on, guys, I can't be the only one with a rooted phone and the ShootMe app...
    Thanked by:

Well, I just got my Infuse on 5/23 and only rooted it yesterday. Anyway, here's my simple screen shot. I hope it works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-egidioinfuse.jpg  
    Egdio
    Austin, TX

Here is mine now that I can screenshot it:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-sc20110531-093715.png  
    madridgirl likes this.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

Here is mine, nothing special.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-uploadfromtaptalk1306884987291.jpg  
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyb View Post
    Here is mine, nothing special.

Nice organization!

That reminds me... I want to set up folders in my app drawer (not on my homescreen) but haven't figured that out yet... anyone know how to do that?

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    ROM
    Zeus Build 3

Quote Originally Posted by reefrunway View Post
    Nice organization!

That reminds me... I want to set up folders in my app drawer (not on my homescreen) but haven't figured that out yet... anyone know how to do that?
    Ya I'm a little anal about my screen being organized!! Drives me nuts using some of my friends phones.

just a quicky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-sc20110531-153701.png  

Nothing special all out of the box widgets. Still making sure I like the phone before going crazy, I'm coming from the iPhone world, so far I'm loving the android platform.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-infuse.png  

Quote Originally Posted by cacattack View Post
    Nothing special all out of the box widgets. Still making sure I like the phone before going crazy, I'm coming from the iPhone world, so far I'm loving the android platform.
    I also just moved from the iPhone world and simply love the Infuse. What is the calendar widget you're using? I like the list of events at a glance. The regular pre-installed widget only shows one event at a time.
    Egdio
    Austin, TX
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

ROM
    Jellybean 4.1.1 JRO03C

Quote Originally Posted by vicente213 View Post
    just a quicky
    Nice! Two questions:

What launcher (and skin) is that?
    What is the name of your battery app on the homescreen?

THANKS!
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Basic Minimalist
    Thanked by:
    themefinder likes this.

My current setup..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-screenshot2.png   Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-screenshot.png  

Quote Originally Posted by reefrunway View Post
    Nice! Two questions:

What launcher (and skin) is that?
    What is the name of your battery app on the homescreen?

THANKS!
    haha thanks

the clock is an app called Sense Analog Clock Dark

and the battery app is called Battery Info.

just found those apps strollin on the appmarket lol

Egidio, that is the smooth calendar app, sorry I guess it's not all out of the box....it's all out of the box with free apps

Just got my infuse this past Saturday. Coming from a iPhone 3Gs.... Good Riddance iOS!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-snap20110602_113243.png   Infuse Screen Shots -- Post What You Got!-snap20110602_113642.png  
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast